Sunday, September 28, 2014

Nepali Poem/Gazal/ gajal

This is a Nepali Poem/Gazal/ gajal written by myself. I do not know much about Gazal/Ghazal/गजल but shall try whenever I have time. I like writing Nepali and English Poems and reading them and गजलis one of such areas which attracts my interests. In my other blogs, there are other Poem/Gazal/ गजल. In case you also write Poem/Gazal/ गजल , then, you can send them to me, I will publish them in my blog. I am grateful to my all the readers for reading my Nepali Poem/Gazal/ गजल.

As I said above, I like Nepali Poem(kabita) and Nepali Gazals(Poem/Gazal/ गजल), I will be posting here some more Poem/Gazal/ गजल when I have time. You can also send me your Poems and Nepali Gazals.

Literature is such an interesting thing in Life and our Nepali literature is also very rich. Just We need to do is keep on Contributing to this field.

नेपाली साहित्य, कबिता र गजल मन पराउने साथी हरुलाई तल को कबिता/Poem/Gazal/ गजल प्रस्तुत गरेको छु। तपाईं पनि यदी नेपाली गजल मन पराउनु हुन्छ भने यो ब्लग हेर्दैइ गर्नु होला। मेरो ब्लग मा पालिदिनु भएकोमा धेरै धेरै धन्यवाद।

धेरै आएन, अहिले लाई दुई लाइन। बाँकी पछी बढाउला.

मेरो घरको आगनी मा मैले तुलशी रोपेको छु
तिम्रो नाम तिम्रो चित्र मेरो मनमा खोपेकोछु

This post has been tagged under Nepali kabita, Nepali gazal, नेपाली साहित्य, Nepali kabita haru, Nepali Gazals, नेपाली कबिता, nepali gazals, nepaligazal, नेपाली गजल, and gazal.

No comments:

Post a Comment